Sunday, August 29, 2021

i do love colors

 I do love colors, i wish more colorful things, like in all my home of course, the palette of my paintings and also with all my outfit... funny cuz i wear more neutral colors or dark colors, i just realize that i should wear more colorful clothes and barely got it in my wardrobe (oh well..) but what i love is to mix colors in my paintings, also mix colorful oilcloth pattern and make different garlands with lots of colors... so lately i thinking in quotes, like in books, in poems.... quotes to encourage or cheer up, i guess is i'm thinking in how to make a place looks and feel cozy and make it better... so i've been sewing, searching for vintage thinks for my home and just want to make my place to look great...
What do you do when you want to make a place look better?
Advices are welcome...






No comments: