Monday, August 16, 2021

dash of yellow

 August is one of my favorites months of the year, dunno why really... i guess is just the weather or maybe almost the last month of summer season... really can't tell, but i can tell you why i like this month and also what i've been capture lately with my camera... i've got a crush in yellow, just a dash, i've been thinking seriously to paint some wooden furniture in yellow or sew something with yellow fabric but most shocking is to wear yellow in my outfits like, more than usual, i feel so confortable wearing black and blue and grey tho, but well.. i may probably change my mind... i don't have a specific explanation but just because i like it, is like candy eye to me... (also pastel pink, i may probably write a post of pastel pink meanwhile...) some captures with yellow ...






No comments: