Wednesday, July 14, 2021

installing is a work in progress

I'm not gonna lie to you guys, i know moving is quite hard tho although fixing, repairing and installing is a rough work in progress! so far that's the only corner clear zand nice in the house, no kidding, my painting studio is still in progress, i've got to declutter, organice according to my needs and activities (plan is just painting and sewing room but may probably be just painting studio..) 
The rest of the house is a total mess, actually i call it a work in progress, i need to fix, paint, repair and do lots of stuff some of the i already did but even when i love to be so handy as my dad, sometimes i just ask for help or assistance because is a hard work to do, i would love to do it myself but really is hard.. 
Good thing my room is almost done, closets are already clean, clear and painted in white but my kitchen is from depression era and hopefully, soon will be ready and according to my plan, i do hope that would look so kitschy, so bright and kinda retro, kinda Almodovar's set (cross fingers and will be open for other ideas)
Yup you can check for sure what i want according to my pinterest choices and selections... Expect more work in progress, wish me luck and send me good vibes 
 


 

No comments: