Monday, October 14, 2024

eye that spy

is October, 2 month more and is the end of the year, i just can't believe it, it just happened so fast everything in a blink! life lately just keeps me quite busy working on my studio, on my classes, try to keep my social life in my so introvert self... i wish to travel more and more often too, this year i went to Mexico City, and lately is city that i love to visit for so many reasons including all this awesome museums (the nerd on my needs museums and cultural places). 
Here, in my hometown i can't pass the opportunity to hang around when i can, few stops at galleries, another round drinking some beverages in new places and spending time with my family... 
May the next days bring same chill and fun vibes like has been this past months... i hope you guys are having a great year and a nice October, the moon can be the most shining and bright of the whole year





No comments: