Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Behind the scenes...

Ayer sesión de fotos y hoy? ordenar mi desorden... demonios!! pero lo valió, tenía que actualizar unas imagenes de mis bordados, subir fotos en mi tienda en etsy y claro.. pasar tiempo con mi hermana y mi sobrina... Hoy limpio y ordeno el desorden que ayer hice, pero con café! oh siiii!!






Yesterday a photo session and today? clean my mess... darn!! but it worth it, i have to update some images from my embroidery and upload some pics at my etsy shop and of course... spend some time with my sister and niece.. Today i'm cleaning and fix the clutter the i did yesterday, but with my cup of coffee! oh yesss!!

2 comments:

hilary said...

Me encantan tus creaciones...y las fotos! Un saludo.

Sentido Sulriso said...

I just found your blog (through your sister's blog, which I found today too) and you have lovely things!