Friday, May 31, 2024

chasing places

This has been a huge change to me... change and an giant remake of my place... i do really wish this could be faster, but all process takes time. I finally could make it to afford the makeover that i've been dream on, yes, was a big effort, yes, my family is helping me in some way and i'm so grateful with all of them, yes, i finally could find someone that can help me to make this changes and he is so honest working on it, cuz is a big hard work, yes, i earned a lot, taking several jobs to do this makeover and i'm so thankful with all the people that help me in several ways... but in the mean time, i'm still here, busy as bee, working on my paintings, on my classes and taking jobs in between... wish me luck and all the best, i'm still doing what i can and keeping my way to get the art studio of my dreams...luv you people!

 



No comments: