Wednesday, September 20, 2017

say a little pray for us...


I barely had a memory of the 1985 earthquake, i should had 3 years old or so... my mom run to the street with my siblings and i and then... 32 years later, same day, is just the same story... i can't hold myself, i saw videos and photos and is hard not to cry when i see people helping to rescue kids and helping each other and see all the buildings collapsed... i still have faith in human kind! i do believe that people are kind and generous,  i do!
If you can help my country and my people please do it! UNICEF and the International Red Cross are supporting with food, medicine and else...
The Topos Tlatelolco is a non profit organization, i already made my donation and i'll support all the rescuers and do my part to help people recover...
I pray for us and i pray for you too..


No comments: