Tuesday, July 4, 2017

weekends are for...

My sister had a great idea for this past weekend, she decided to envite a friend, my mom and i for spending the sunday just sewing... so my nephews went their grandma otherwise we couldn't work in our projects...
I should do something like this more often! not so long ago, a friend and i was trying to catch up for spend a day just embroidering, although he is kinda busy, but well, we haven't meet but we still want to work on that...
So the sunday was just sewing, talking, drinking plenty coffee and just having a great time. I couldn't finish my quilt, to be sincere, i stared the quilt like almost 2 years ago, i designed the pattern with some scraps that my sister gave me.
I knew that it was not gonna be a big quilt, but well, when i was almost to finish to sew all the blocks i just realized that i needed one more block... darn! just one! so i made one with some fabric that my sister had there and... well, it didn't match, the measures are smaller (funny, i just took the measures of one of the blocks) so, is a quilt in progress, i do really hope to finish it soon and then... finish another quilt that i've got on progress! i'm a case, i know...










No comments: