Monday, December 31, 2018

Teotihuacan..

There's is a place where i used to see it so often in my Mexico's history books when i was in school.. Apparently Teotihuacan was a city near by to México city where the people over there was never found then the aztec passed near by and that was a little bit more than 900 years ago... how do they found it?! it seems like it was like a little hills located in a very specific areas and archeologists from around the world help our local archeologists to rebuilt them...
My brother gave me this little treat to visit this pyramids that i used to see only in my school books, so we walked a lot, we climb stairs to the moon pyramid (the Sun's pyramid was so over crowded) under a nice warm sun...
My fav pyramid was the Quetzalcoatl, with the big sculptures near to the stairs (you can't 
climb over there but i took some photos near by) so you can see the little details like sea shells, corn and spirals graved on the stone...
So is a must to, if you go to México city, you wont regret it, trust me!










No comments: