Thursday, December 7, 2017

after 9 days...

So this will be my 5th year working in the International Book Fair in my hometown with a illustration workshop for kids and oh boy! this was a pretty cool year... finally i made it without losing my voice although i'm exhausted! 
My workshop was pretty cool, i was using the concept of Silent Book that encourage kiddos to understand the meaning and importance of the images and illustrations, and also, they'll create their own short story using just ink and a white crayon... and yessss the crayon was the difficult part but eventually they'll worked perfectly!... i cheated a lil bit telling them that the crayon had a mix of magic and science... but the best part was hearing yelling! is magic! it works!!! no matter their age their reaction was pretty much the same...
And after working 9 days straight from 8am to 8pm, taking a tiny nap between some sessions i finally made it with my voice, had a great team, i meet awesome people, i also got 2 signed books and my debit card is kinda crying (i think i spend more than i did from the past years on books... ooooopsie...) so well, i've got plenty books to read the next year... and yesss! i hold myself to buy books that are not just novels and else, i kicked myself to make a step forward to other areas and matters that i must to read and i left behind and  of course i regreted when i'm in the big deep hole of the ignorance...










No comments: